If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (910) 860-1163

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Mold Remediation Quick Response

As you can see from these photos, this home experienced significant water damage from a leaking roof. When the homeowners detected a strong musty odor they called SERVPRO of Fayetteville for help. 

Technicians arrived quickly and identified the source of the odor and started proper remediation procedures.  When a home suffers water damage and it is not cleaned up properly mold can grow in as little as 24 - 48 hours, as it did in this home in Fayetteville. 

Mold can cause significant health concerns. If you suspect mold in your home call SERVPRO of Fayetteville to inspect, assess and remediate.    

SERVPRO, "Like it never even happened."