Emergency Supply Kit
Are you and your employees ready when an emergency strikes?
Recommended items you should include in an emergency supply kit:
- Water (one gallon per person per day)
- Food (non-perishable 3-day supply)
- Manual can opener
- Battery operated radio, preferably a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- First aid kit
- Whistle to signal for help
- Dust masks or bandanas
- Plastic sheeting, garbage bags and duct tape
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
- Local maps
- Hygiene items
- Important documents such as copies of insurance policies, identification and bank account information
- Fire extinguisher
- Matches in a waterproof container
SERVPRO® is proud to partner with the American Red Cross, ensuring communities are prepared before disasters strike, and to support our neighbors when natural or man-made disasters do strike.
For more information on how to be more prepared for any emergency situation visit: http://www.readyrating.org
SERVPRO of Fayetteville is locally owned so we are here when you need us. We are faster to any disaster and available 24 /7.